Fire extinguishers shall be serviced, inspected annually
Check and maintain fire extinguishers shall be completed on a task order basis only.
Annual preventative servicing of fire extinguishers shall include the following tasks.
A-Inspect extinguisher for breaks or dents.
B- Confirm the gauge on the extinguisher is full and working properly.
C-Verify that the fire extinguisher housing is secure.
D- Complete the certification tag information and secure the tag to the extinguisher.
Fire alarm control panels – Smoke detector – Break Glass – Exit lights – Hose Reel – Bells – Fire Pump – Emergency Lights.
Fire alarm system (Check – Repair & Replacement if Required)
- Operation of break glass
- Operation of smoke detector
- Battery operation with or without main power supply.
- Control panel response to alarm condition.
House Reel system (Check – Repair & Replacement if Required)
- Checking of pipe & Reel system for any damage
- Water pressure rating ( Discharge Of Water)
- Checking of response pump ( should start atomically)
- Physical checking of nozzle manual valves & automatic valves
- Regular checking for leakage